[Dovecot] Dovecot LDAP Auth strange mailbox behavior

Ryan Bloch rbloch at 4dnets.com
Thu Jul 15 08:32:51 EEST 2004

Hello everyone.

I have setup a Debian Sarge server, with openldap, postfix, and Dovecot.

I have been able to fix all the problems that have been logged thus far,
and it seems to work.

I am able to use a mail client to login to the pop3 server.  The
authentication works, and it logs as a successful login, but no messages
download.  I get a response: No New Messages.

I have checked the user's maildir directory, and there are mails sitting in
the new directory, so it should download.

Anyone have any clues?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan