[Dovecot] One final issue

Tom Ray [Lists] lists at blazestudios.com
Thu Jul 22 20:18:38 EEST 2004

I set it up using xinet.d and turns out you need to call the file pop3
not just pop in the /etc/xinetd.d directory. Thanks for jarring my
memory....it's the small things you always forget to overlook.

The good news is now both IMAP and POP are working without error!!!

Thanks for all the help Timo, I'm rather impressed with Dovecot and you
got yourself a loyal user from here out.