[Dovecot] (no subject)

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Fri Jul 23 16:07:42 EEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 05:57:09PM +0200, Lorenzo Conti wrote:

Er, indeed.

Self-signed certificates are snake oil.  A default of 30 days is
quite reasonable, because they shouldn't be used for anything other
than testing.  If you need more, perhaps because it's a private
server where you (and only you) will ever have to import the certificate
to trust it, then you should definitely have to do that explicitly.

Joshua.

--
Joshua Goodall                           "as modern as tomorrow afternoon"
joshua at roughtrade.net                                       - FW109