[Dovecot] 0.99.10.5 imap flag update issues

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Thu Jun 3 21:33:09 EEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 01:31, Hauke Fath wrote:
> (2) When you move mails from the inbox to another folder with Mozilla
> (1.6 on win32, Linux, NetBSD), they are not removed from the inbox,
> effectively performing a copy instead of a move.

I may be seeing this too using evolution.  I have an evolution filter
set up to change the color of spam messages and refile them to another
folder.  Once in a while, I find spam still in my inbox that has changed
color, but isn't marked as deleted.

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu>