[Dovecot] Feature request?

Stephen K. Gielda dovecot at steve.cotse.net
Sun Jun 6 03:53:10 EEST 2004

I'd like to toss a feature request on the table for consideration.  We
currently use a different popd because of a feature that allows us to
restrict pop access based upon an allowed users list.  This is the only
thing that keeps us from using the popd in dovecot currently.  It's a
simple text file of usernames that are allowed to use pop, if the name
isn't in that list then pop access is denied.  Is this something that can
be considered for a future feature addition?  Would anyone else also find
this useful?

/steve