[Dovecot] Errors and periodic corruption using 99.10.5 release with mbox

Stephen K. Gielda dovecot at steve.cotse.net
Sun Jun 6 04:03:40 EEST 2004

Hi,

I'm seeing these errors in our logs periodically:

file istream.c: line 135 (i_stream_skip): assertion failed: (stream->v_size
== 0 || stream->v_offset + count <= stream->v_size)

Timeout leak: 0x8069328

Any idea on what may be causing these?  System is freebsd, format is mbox.

I'm also seeing periodic corruption of mailboxes.  It's easily fixed
because it's always a few stray lines of text left at the beginning of the
mbox file above the From  I'm currently trying to find out more about what
actions may cause it.

/steve