[Dovecot] 1.0-test17

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 18 03:30:50 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

Just mbox fixes since 1.0-test16. The logic is simpler and more correct
now. Can anyone break it anymore? I actually tested it a while with
Evolution and several mailboxes and it didn't break at least
immediately. :)

Now maybe a few more days and I dare trying this thing myself with my
real mboxes (yes, I'm still using them).

Dovecot mailing list archives could soon be served with 1.0-tests too,
as soon as I get support for read-only mboxes working again (storing and
comparing MD5 summed headers).