[Dovecot] 1.0-test17 Maildir bug

Moe Wibble t1lt at bk.ru
Fri Jun 18 16:33:41 EEST 2004

Hello Timo and list,

I'm still getting some maildir errors with 1.0-test17:

sp dovecot: IMAP(moe): file mail-transaction-log.c: line 1159 (mail_transaction_log_sync_lock): assertion failed: (!log->index->log_locked)
sp dovecot: child 6497 (imap) killed with signal 6

It happens about once an hour, I'm not sure how it can be
reliably reproduced, yet.

regards

--
sed 's/mbox-support/shared-folders/g' <timo_todo.txt >timo_todo_new.txt #;)