[Dovecot] 1.0-test18

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jun 19 04:07:32 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

Again mostly just mbox fixes. The good thing is that the code is only
getting cleaner and more understandable with every release. But I think
it's clean enough now that this release should work :)

It also has checkpassword passdb support. Supporting it as userdb isn't
yet implemented. I think I'll make some generic caching thingy, so that
if passdb is same as userdb, they both could be queried from database in
one query. Probably by allowing pass_query/pass_filter to return them.