[Dovecot] customflags considered a folder?

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Mon Jun 21 00:01:24 EEST 2004

Hello,

i just switched from courier-imap to dovecot on a machine. The transition was
painless except for one issue - when using the "Check mail" feature of kmail,
one gets the message:

"Unable to get information about folder customflags. The server replied:
internal error..."

So it looks like the server isn't properly hiding the .customflags file for
some reason. I googled and only found one person who had seen something
similar, but no solution.

This is with dovecot 0.99.10.5. Similarly, 'customflags' does show up as a
folder when using mutt.

How would I go about preventing this problem?

Thanks!

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org