[Dovecot] 1.0-test22 - maildir fixed?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jun 29 00:59:08 EEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 17:40, Juergen Daubert wrote:
> While doing some test with 1.0-test22 I've found one strange bug which
> seems to be related to the 'FOLDER INTERNAL DATA' mail that will be in
> inserted by uw-imap.

Thanks, fixed.

> After reselecting this folder with my client (mutt) I can see
> sometimes either one additional mail at the bottom or even the first
> mail doubled ?

I guess it could have generated many kinds of errors.

> Sorry, but some other errors, which may be related:
..

Most likely, yes. I also fixed some other mbox problems which might have
caused them.

CVS currently has somewhat broken cache file code, I'll try to fix it
tomorrow and build test23. I think I figured out some pretty nice rules
how to figure out what to keep in cache.