[Dovecot] Help with dovecot+passwd+pam_mysql

Skye Poier skye at f4.ca
Tue Mar 16 00:53:45 EET 2004

Hmm, I guess PAM with mysql won't really do the same thing, because
it can't supply the homedir/uid/gid etc.  If you use pam, the daemon
will expect to find those things in /etc/passwd which defeats using
virtual users in the first place.

Going to apply the contrib mysql patch now and see how that goes :)

Thanks,
Skye