[Dovecot] Mail always is delivered to /var/mail/

James Moser james at powweb.com
Thu May 6 11:03:28 EEST 2004

default_mail_env = mbox:%h:INBOX=/var/mail/%u

James L Moser                 james at powweb.com
PowWeb Hosting                http://www.powweb.com

/(bb|[^b]{2})/,  that is the Question.

mysql>SELECT * FROM user WHERE clue > 0;
Empty set (0.03 sec)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die...
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing...