[Dovecot] Dovecot, Fedora, SSL

Anders Nielsen anielsen at diku.dk
Wed May 12 18:42:10 EEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 14:02, Anders Nielsen wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 21:58, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > With a little bit of thinking, maybe it's this simple to fix:
> >
> > diff -u -r1.21 ssl-proxy-openssl.c
>
> I am testing the patch now... So far no crashes but it is still to early
> to conclude anything. I will get back with more info later.

No crashes after 30 hours :-)

This is remarkable since we have seen between 2 and 14 crashes a day for
at least 14 days. Since I put dovecot into production a month ago I have
only seen one day with out crashes (a sunday where the server was almost
idle).

I would say that the patch have helped. Thank you Timo :-)

--
Anders Nielsen <anielsen at diku.dk>