[Dovecot] mbox folders

Villalovos, John L john.l.villalovos at intel.com
Tue May 18 23:46:30 EEST 2004

I just upgraded to Fedora Core 2 from Fedora Core 1.  Discovered that
UW-IMAP was replaced with Cyrus.  Not quite ready to switch to that mail
box format so I instead installed dovecot which comes with Fedora Core
2.

The RPM version is:  dovecot-0.99.10.4-4

The problem I am having is that it seems to want to put folders in:

~/mail/mail/

I would like the folders to be in:

~/mail/

Currently in ~/mail/ there is a .subscriptions file.

Am I stuck with having my folders be in ~/mail/mail/ ?

Is there some configuration change that I can do?

Thanks,
John