[Dovecot] "important" flag

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon May 24 00:07:42 EEST 2004

On 23.5.2004, at 22:55, Mark E. Mallett wrote:

> Probably time to mention again the notion of having some kind of
> redelivery when moving from one folder to another.  i.e. for a folder
> so configured, instead of the IMAP/POP server writing a message
> directly into the folder, it would invoke a delivery agent
> to do so.  This would be great for giving new filter rules a new crack
> at an old message, or for things like adding to a statistical spam
> corpus, etc.

I think this is a plugin's job, and it shouldn't be very difficult to
implement for 1.0-tests. Just override the mailbox_save() function in
mail-storage. Or possibly create entirely new namespace for it, hmm..

>> You could also try Mark Mallet's http://www.mvmf.org/test/ which I
>> heard provides Sieve support but I still haven't looked at that
>> myself.. :)
>
> Just start at www.mvmf.org though, the /test/ was an old thing.

Well, I finally looked at it. So it's more than just Sieve, I thought
you had just used libsieve to do it. Once Dovecot 1.0's mail-storage
API stabilizes would be nice if mvmf could use it directly :)