[Dovecot] Re: 0.99.10.5 release candidate

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri May 28 10:24:24 EEST 2004

Olivier Tharan <olive at pasteur.fr> writes:

> Oh yes it is. I have never taken the trouble to examine the
> figures closer. Is it a problem or is it normal?

I'm running a LAN with two and a half dozen machines, and the time is
dead on, within fractions of a second - I'm running NTP, one machine in
broadcast mode (and with "upstream" servers, i. e. servers with lower
stratum, peut-être que l'Institut Pasteur has one of those stratum 2
servers for internal use?), the others in broadcastclient mode. Little
traffic, everything in synch.

--
Matthias Andree

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95