[Dovecot] Re: 0.99.10.5 release candidate

James Moser james at powweb.com
Sun May 30 01:28:29 EEST 2004

I know FreeBSD currently does not (or at least 4.x, and I'm pretty sure
neither does 5.x)

James L Moser                 james at powweb.com
PowWeb Hosting                http://www.powweb.com

/(bb|[^b]{2})/,  that is the Question.

mysql>SELECT * FROM user WHERE clue > 0;
Empty set (0.03 sec)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die...
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing...