[Dovecot] 1.0-test52

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Nov 2 03:40:40 EET 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

I have very high hopes that mbox support is finally stable in this
version. I've been running some stress tests for an hour now without it
breaking (well, there are two potential problems but I think they were
just fixing previous breakages). Before it took only a few minutes at
most to break.

  - fixes several mbox syncing problems, especially expunges potentially
deleted parts of wrong messages
  - maildir: readdir() race conditions are fixed by keeping
dovecot-uidlist lock a bit more than before (it really doesn't matter
in most cases, we did this before as well but slightly less often. so
this really fixes just the problematic cases without giving hardly any
more overhead than there was before)
  - index header changed a bit. will rebuild indexes and print some
cache indexid errors.. i should hide these errors too..
  - fixed memory leaks in dovecot-auth