[Dovecot] Re: dovecot-auth leaves zombies

Stefano Maffulli smaffulli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:59:40 EET 2004

I forgot to add the ps fax output, related to dovecot-auth:

17684 ?        S      0:02 dovecot-auth
22169 ?        S      0:00  \_ dovecot-auth
22170 ?        Z      0:00  \_ [dovecot-auth] <defunct>

  494 ?        S      0:03 dovecot-auth
13029 ?        Z      0:00  \_ [dovecot-auth] <defunct>
13030 ?        S      0:00  \_ dovecot-auth