[Dovecot] pop3d keeps downloading messages over and over again

Gordon Thagard gordon at eng.fsu.edu
Fri Nov 12 15:49:19 EET 2004

I'm going to answer my own question and say its because dovecot keeps
mangling the mboxes. This is a critical bug. I hope that dovecot-1.0 is
released soon. We would love to have a proper pop3 and imap daemon that
supports mbox format. Is there any speculation whatsoever on a release
date for v1.0?

Regards,