[Dovecot] Re: 1.0-test52

Nicolas STRANSKY Nicolas.Stransky at neo-lan.net
Sun Nov 14 12:19:10 EET 2004

Le 11/12/2004 04:08 PM, Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> On 5.11.2004, at 08:24, Nicolas STRANSKY wrote:
>
>> Dovecot 1.0-test52 has been runing fine for a while but, I've had this
>> error when trying to move a mail from one folder to another (INBOX)
>> with thunderbird. Then the mail wouldn't appear in the INBOX.
>> Restarting the server solved the problem.
>>
>> Nov  5 07:19:57 aster dovecot: IMAP(nico): Corrupted transaction log
>> file /home/nico/Maildir/dovecot.index.log: Append with UID 3304, but
>> next_uid = 3305
>
> This is fixed in CVS now (but it has other problems).

Thanx.

I also have problems with test52 reporting completely false sizes for
messages with attachements (at least when using thunderbird 0.9 or
mozilla 1.7.3), eg. a message with a 3MB attachement is said to be 2KB
by thunderbird. Interrestingly, sizes are OK with Horde IMP.
I tryed to purge cache files but it did not solve this problem.

--
Nico
On peut être héros sans ravager la terre.