[Dovecot] dovecot with different POP3S / IMAPS Certs

Vincent Jaussaud tatooin at kelkoo.com
Mon Nov 15 13:41:36 EET 2004

> With 0.99.x it's not possible, so you'd have to run two Dovecot
> instances.

Timo,

First thanks for providing this great open source software to the
community.

Now, I just saw some posts where you said 0.99.x wasn't very good as a
POP3 server.

Therefore, I think I'll just keep using WU-IPOP3D until dovecot 1.0 is
released.

Any idea when it's going to happen ?

Thanks.
Vincent.

--
Vincent Jaussaud
Kelkoo.com Security Manager
email: tatooin at kelkoo.com
GPG key: 1024D/3BFE3FC7 2002-02-07

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one."
    -- President Thomas Jefferson.    1743-1826