[Dovecot] Dovecot LDAP, SQL auth process memory leaks fixed

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Wed Nov 17 03:11:19 EET 2004

Timo wrote (quite a bit a ago):
>Pretty simple bug, fixed finally. For 0.99.x:
>
>http://dovecot.org/patches/sql-ldap-auth-leak.diff

Looks really simple enough, didn't get around to testing it yet and
am not _that_ enthusiastic to compile my own, as that will loose me
easy (future) Debian package upgrades (security fixes come to mind).

/me looks over to Jaldhar lurking there in the corner.
Any chance of releasing a 0.99.11-4 with that patch in it soonish?
After all w/o that patch dovecot will happily gobble up all memory
when using LDAP. ;P

Rgards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi at gol.com   	Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services