[Dovecot] dovecot only answers to imap connections

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 05:03:21 EET 2004

Nope, just sticking with simple pop3 at this point ;-)

The second issue I am having is that Thunderbird seems to 'freeze'
from time to time on directories that have more than 1000 messages in
them.  I remember reading earlier that there were some performance
tweaks for Thunderbird, but I lost the link :-(

I cannot replicate the authentication problem, and will wait to see if
it is a layer 8 protocol error (between the ears).

Thanks for the help, you have been stupendous!

-- Mitch