[Dovecot] 1.0-test53, sig11 when sorting by thread

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Nov 29 23:30:20 EET 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> You have to run autogen.sh and configure again so that src/lib/Makefile
> and src/lib-index/Makefile are updated.

Ah. I now see you're using AM_MAINTAINER_MODE but I configured without
--enable-maintainer-mode (which I then need for CVS builds without
running all of autogen all over again). My fault. Please apologize.

Works now after reconfiguring with the --enable-maintainer-mode
configure option.

Thanks.

--
Matthias Andree