[Dovecot] my future with dovecot (?any recipe?)

Robert Cooper rac at noidea.us
Thu Oct 14 20:52:10 EEST 2004

(resending this to the list...didn't check the reply-to address the
first time...)

Actually, I am working on a senario like you describe:

Fedora Core 1
Postfix 2.1 with TLS/SMTP-AUTH to MySQL via sasl/pam-mysql
Dovecot
Squirrelmail
Virtual domain hosts
Amavis/SpamAssassin/ClamAV

You can visit my website at http://www.noidea.us/ for updates on my
progress and the eventual procedure that I am planning to write once I
get finished.  I will post here once I get the procedure written and
tweaked for public consumption.  Keep in mind that this is a test
environment, and not a very high priority until I get a new server box
(in the works, but held up by someone who's out of town, plus I'm moving
in two weeks).

RobertC