[Dovecot] mbox and maildir

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Fri Oct 15 00:16:12 EEST 2004

Not quite what you're asking for, and I believe dovecot can do what you
want, but what I've done is to set up a procmail filter that moves
everything that would've gone to /var/mail/strombrg into a Maildir
folder.  That way, I have no mbox at all, even though the system's
mailspool is set up for mbox.

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu>