[Dovecot] Problem with folder not showing content

Tom Sommer ts at dreamcoder.dk
Sun Oct 31 23:21:18 EET 2004

Hi,

I'm having some problems with one of my IMAP folders in thunderbird.
When creating a new account in thunderbird and importing from my dovecot
test51 installation, using maildir - all folders work fine, except one
which does not list it's content when I click it

When I look on the server, I see all the mails inside the folder, but
once I click the folder and ask thunderbird to download the messages -
it just doesn't display any mails in it.

Is there any way to repair this?

--
Tom