[Dovecot] 100% CPU utilisation

Lasse Danielsen lasse at psxc.com
Mon Sep 6 14:04:26 EEST 2004

I have some experience with OBSD, squirrel, vpopmail and dovecot. In my
experience it would hang like that if squirrel was set up to sort/thread
(or whatever the settings was named). try to turn such things off and see
if that helps.

--
Lasse Danielsen
lasse at danielsen.tk
--
No part of this message may reproduce, store itself in a retrieval system,
or transmit disease, in any form, without the permissiveness of the

--
Lasse Danielsen
lasse at danielsen.tk
--
No part of this message may reproduce, store itself in a retrieval system,
or transmit disease, in any form, without the permissiveness of the
author.

Random Thought:
There was a young lady named Ransom
Who was rogered three times in a hansom.
	When she cried out for more
	A voice from the floor
Replied, "My name is Simpson, not Samson."