[Dovecot] 100% CPU utilisation

Zoong Pham dpham at mercy.com.au
Tue Sep 7 03:53:58 EEST 2004

I just check the problematic mailbox.
The maximum line length is 2047 characters.
Most of them are around 1300 characters.

Thanks,
Zoong

THIS EMAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.  If you have received this email in error
please forward it to information at mercy.com.au.  It may contain personal information and
it is intended for the addressee only.  If you receive this email in error you must not
use, copy, forward, print or otherwise disseminate any information it contains.
MERCY HEALTH & AGED CARE is a Catholic community benefit organisation.
Each year, one in twenty Victorian families are touched by the services we provide.
Visit www.mercy.com.au for more information.  Our services include:
* Mercy Hospital for Women - East Melbourne (moving to Heidelberg in 2005)
*Werribee Mercy Hospital - Werribee * Mount Alvernia Mercy Hospital - Bendigo
*Mercy Hospice - Western suburbs * O'Connell Family Centre - Canterbury
*Corporate Office - Richmond * Rice Village - Geelong * Tullamore Mercy - Montrose
*Eventide Mercy - Colac * Bethlehem Home for the Aged - Bendigo