[Dovecot] Re: 0.99 mail env

Björn Grönvall bg at sics.se
Fri Sep 10 15:33:38 EEST 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:27:29 +0200
Björn Grönvall <bg at sics.se> wrote:

> Is it possible to simultaneously have both maildir and mbox folders?
> Perhaps something like
>
> ~/mail/folder1     ~/mail/folder2
>
> ~/Maildir/.folder3 ~/Maildir/.folder4

Let me rephrase that, using dovecot v1.0-test40 how do I configure
it to be able to access the above four folders. Do I need to play some
games with namespaces? Should I set default_mail_env to some magic or
perhaps do something completely different.

Cheers,
Björn

--
Bjorn Gronvall (Björn Grönvall)                    /_______________/|