[Dovecot] Errors with NFS root filesystem?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Sat Sep 11 01:25:34 EEST 2004

Hey all,

I've been testing out Dovecot, and it works nicely. However, when I tried
to roll it to my production server, I'm getting the following error:

Sep 10 17:14:22 tungsten imap-login: opendir(".") failed when trying to get list of authentication servers: Stale NFS file handle

Any ideas on what I can do for this? I am running on a NFS root filesystem
on the production server, so that's likely where this error is coming
from.

Thanks!