[Dovecot] 1.0-test44

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Tue Sep 21 01:44:07 EEST 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:56:38 +0300
Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

:http://dovecot.org/test/
:
:I think I finally fixed the hangs some people have been having when
:downloading mails. For some reason I could never reproduce this problem
:with Linux or Solaris, but with OpenBSD it happened immediately. Stupid
:problem with marking output buffer empty if it was full and write()
:returned EAGAIN.
:
:Other changes include:
:
:- LDAP initialization crashed
:- fixed some compiler warnings and some issues with 64bit systems
:- fixed some memory leaks
:
:What bugs are there left?
:

Sep 20 15:32:34 gir dovecot: Dovecot v1.0-test44 starting up
Sep 20 15:32:35 gir dovecot: Auth process died too early - shutting down
Sep 20 15:32:35 gir dovecot: child 5389 (auth) killed with signal 11

OpenBSD -current/macppc.  Does not happen with test43.

--
Death is only a state of mind.

Only it doesn't leave you much time to think about anything else.