[Dovecot] UID and status lines combined?

dovecot at spam.turbolink.net dovecot at spam.turbolink.net
Fri Sep 24 00:52:02 EEST 2004

In a couple of mailboxes here I've see a condition where messages get a
header like this:

I discovered this after seeing this error in the log file:
Error: IMAP(glass): mbox sync: UID inserted in the middle of mailbox /var/imaptree/glass01/Sent (3 > 2)

The message has this X-UID line and also has a seperate Status: RO header.

I'm only guessing that this line isn't supposed to be combined like this,
as later messages in the same mbox have the X-UID and X-Status on seperate
lines...

Any idea as to the cause?

- Mike