[Dovecot] Moving mail dirs

Mark Lidstone mlidstone at bmtseatech.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 18:06:30 EEST 2004

Hi all,

I have a temporary fix in case anyone is reading the archives with the
same problem.  Link the old location to the new location.  E.g:

	mv /home/user/.Maildir /data/mail/user
	ln -s /data/mail/user /home/user/.Maildir

Still no idea why dovecot is still looking in the original folders
though.

Thanks,

Mark Lidstone
IT and Network Support Administrator

BMT SeaTech Ltd
Grove House, Meridians Cross, 7 Ocean Way
Ocean Village, Southampton.  SO14 3TJ. UK
Tel: +44 (0)23 8063 5122
Fax: +44 (0)23 8063 5144

E-Mail:  mailto:mark.lidstone at bmtseatech.co.uk
Website: www.bmtseatech.co.uk
==
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for
the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one
of those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it
or
to copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you
should please delete it from your system. BMT SeaTech Limited does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this
e-mail
or its attachments which arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor
accept liability for statements which are those of the author and not
clearly made on behalf of BMT SeaTech Limited.
==