[Dovecot] Any way to disable imap on all but localhost ?

michael at crosscode.org michael at crosscode.org
Wed Sep 29 02:40:00 EEST 2004

 	It's still there, just chagned (and probably for the better - less
confusing and I'd venture less code) in 1.0.

 	I had:

protocols = imap imaps
imap_listen = 127.0.0.1
imaps_listen = *

Now I have:

protocols = imap imaps
protocol imap {
 	listen = 127.0.0.1
 	ssl_listen = *
}

 	However, after encountering the same problem you did I moved my 0.99
configuration file out of place and put the 1.0 dovecot-example.conf file
into place and modified it, since that seemed like the easier thing to do
(not that the imap section already exists in the new example config.,
it's just empty).

- Michael