[Dovecot] Dovecot on Cygwin

espino at infomed.sld.cu espino at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Sep 30 18:58:51 EEST 2004

I'mt trying to make Dovecot run on Cygwin. I managed to make it compile and register as a
service on Windows XP. I had a problem with setrlimit, but I disabled the process size
limitation in the config file. Now, when I start the process, either by clicking the
start button on the MS Managemente Console or by cygrunsrv -S dovecot, i get to error
dialogs saying that the program needs cygcrypt-0.dll and cygwin1.dll. I have both of
those libraries on the system but the program doesn't seem to see them.
Do any of you have a clue about this?
Thanks.