[Dovecot] Anybody tracking the GSSAPI patch?

David B Harris dbharris-dovecot at eelf.ddts.net
Fri Apr 1 00:11:27 EEST 2005

Hey all,

I'm doing some Kerberos stuff at work, and I'm thinking it'd be nice if
dovecot had GSSAPI support.

I found http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2004-July/004039.html (thanks
Colin :), but it's a long ways away from applying to the current stable
tree. I'm wondering - has anybody else been keeping a local copy of this
patch up to date?

Thanks,

    Dave

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption