[Dovecot] QUOTA support timeframe? (also -- folders in folders?)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Apr 3 00:25:57 EEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 03:44 -0600, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
> I see it's been in the wishlist a while. Any possible timeframe for getting
> it working, or maybe a patch (or is it too big a change) to support it?

There's a plugin for 1.0-tests which almost works. Only thing left to do
is to add the quota setting.. Hopefully today/tomorrow.

> Right now my test accounts have quotas, but they have no way to see where
> they stand without IMAP++ QUOTA support.

So you're using filesystem quota? You might run into problems with that
since Dovecot doesn't handle out-of-quota situations too well..

Also the quota plugin doesn't yet support asking filesystem quota.
Shouldn't be a big job to add it though.