[Dovecot] 1.0-test66

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Apr 3 02:02:29 EEST 2005

http://dovecot.org/test/

I've still lots of mails in my INBOX and in this list that I should be
looking into.. But here's a release that fixes at least some things.
Maybe I'll make another one tomorrow..

Most importantly keyword code was changed a lot. It's now faster and
less buggy. The keywords are also finally written into mbox, and keyword
changes in the mbox are picked up. So upgrading from Dovecot 0.99.x or
UW-IMAP (or reverting back to them) doesn't anymore lose the keywords.

Maildir still needs 0.99.x-compatible customflags-file and storing the
keywords as a..z flags in maildir filename. Hopefully I'll get that done
soon, and then we should be nearing 1.0-alpha1 release :)

The new keyword code hasn't been tested much, so this might be less
stable than earlier versions.

 - Renamed oe6-fetch-no-newmail workaround to delay-newmail and changed
it to work more like the name says: only newmail notifications are
skipped and not only for FETCH command.
 - LDAP crashfixes
 - Changed FETCH to return smaller items first. Should fix all kmail and
Thunderbird problems. Removed tb-negative-fetch workaround as it
shouldn't be needed anymore.
 - Cache file was breaking constantly with test65
 - Blocking passdb fixes and proper RPA realm support patches from
Andrey
 - in-memory indexes should be working again if someone wants to use
them for some reason (:INDEX=MEMORY)
 - gzipped mbox plugin http://dovecot.org/patches/1.0/zlib-plugin.tar.gz
 - SORT crashfix
 - Some mbox rewriting fixes (should fix some asserts)
 - etc.