[Dovecot] Re: Question about "reply from worker without password scheme" - 1.0-test65 fails with mysql-4.0.20

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 20:52:49 EEST 2005

It only seem to happen if CRYPT is the default scheme.  I did a bit a
debugging and found that the following is working in passdb-sql.c so am
not sure where the fault is:

        scheme = password_get_scheme(&password);
        if (scheme == NULL) {
                scheme = passdb_sql_conn->set.default_pass_scheme;
                i_assert(scheme != NULL);
        }

I should imagine it is in the next stage somewhere but don't fully
understand it without the time to look into it.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)