[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.0 POP3 login but no mail

david at stpenable.com david at stpenable.com
Wed Apr 6 23:19:23 EEST 2005

I followed Geralds' instructions and dovecot returns "0 0" to stat cmd and "0 messages:" to list. So it thinks there are zero when there are over 40 in "%h/.maildir". I had not changed my config file before reboot so how can this happen? It worked prior to reboot and not after. I get no maillog errors, what next?

Thx.

David

"David Wynter" <david at stpenable.com> wrote ..