[Dovecot] Outlook express confusion

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 21:55:57 EEST 2005

Right, stop me if I am wrong here as I am no way near an expert on IMAP.
As far as I can tell after the EXPUNGE results dovecot gives an EXISTS
result, now from what I am observing dovecot is saying the number of
mails that were available before the expunge in the exists result after
the expunge.  OE gets confused by this and invents the missing
ones...phew!

Now tell me I'm talking bollox or something :)

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)