[Dovecot] SORT using cached filesystem modtimes

Emmett Lazich emlaz at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 18 01:04:10 EEST 2005

Thanks Timo. Very interesting and very good by you.

My only followup thought is to ask: Is it possible for an IMAP client to
request a server side SORT, but not specify explicitly which date to
use, and thus rely on a server side choice of the SORT key? In which
case could Dovecot use the Date-header as the default SORT key?