[Dovecot] 1.0 release

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 23:41:51 EEST 2005

Hi Patrick,

We currently use dovecot-1.0-stable on a cluster of 2 dovecot servers, 1
NFS server (well, the backup as the main mail file server had a disk
failure last week) and one of our generic MySQL servers are used to
replicate the user/pass DB.  We have around 6000 users on this system
(and still many more to migrate).  This is all run of 1U half depth (can
fit 2 back-2-back in 1U of rackspace) 1GHz VIA EPIA based servers with
virtually no system load.

I also test the new test releases for stability with out setup on
occasion, these are getting better and better as well.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)