[Dovecot] Re: Re: File isn't in mbox format - Couldn't open INBOX

Tim Middleton x at vex.net
Fri Apr 22 16:04:20 EEST 2005

Rich West wrote:
> It does seem that way, doesn't it?  What version of dovecot are you
> running?

0.99.14 on FreeBSD 4.9

> I'd be curious to see that script, if you wouldn't mind sharing!  :-)

Sure... it's nothing special. Just checks that each file starts with "From
". No intelligence. Cron emails the output, if any. I had thought of
putting in code to automatically fix the corrupt boxes; but at the time I
wanted to look into each as they happened to see if I could figure out why
it was happening.

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | "Are the gods not just?"  "Oh no, child.
x at veX.net     | VexTech.ca | What would become of us if they were?" (CSL)