[Dovecot] glue for HPUX

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Apr 23 18:57:52 EEST 2005

On 18.4.2005, at 15:15, <rja at surfeu.fi> wrote:

> Have anyone successed with hp-ux (how) ?

I recently spent some time trying to get it to work. Latest 1.0-test
should compile, but it fails after logging in because fd passing isn't
working correctly. At some point I'm going to work around that by just
making login processes proxy the connection just like they do with SSL.

> I tried also 1.0, but it hangs if .conf file is larger than ~400 bytes
> and the the process never goes into the background.

Really? Sounds strange. Do you mean 1.0-stable or 1.0-test?