[Dovecot] 1.0-test68 released

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 00:11:56 EEST 2005

On Saturday 23 April 2005 21:46, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On 23.4.2005, at 23:37, Andrew Hutchings wrote:
> > Has the exsits after expunge been fixed for OE yet? (haven't been
> > paying much
> > attention to the CVS list the last week or so).
>
> Oh, the delay-newmail workaround bug. I forgot that. Added on top of
> TODO now.
>
> Also I seem to be having some problems with flags not being written
> into mbox for some messages. It did it with test67 too though.
>
> Maybe test69 will come tomorrow then. :)

Ah cool.  Thanks.  Can't wait to try it out :)
I'd write it myself but wasn't sure what angle you wanted to take on the fix
(plus my code is always messy :) )
We have had 2 critical servers burn out (ones that don't have redundency yet)
in the last week so I haven't had much time for development of our
mailservers.

I agree with you about the bugzilla.  At this rate you are going to have to
get someone else in th project to do general admin :)

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)