[Dovecot] cutting everything after @

Robert Cooper rac at noidea.us
Wed Apr 27 16:13:50 EEST 2005

PAM "supports" mysql, but my experience with it hasn't been easy.  The
last version of pam_mysql released, 0.5, is over 2 years old.  I found a
mandrake src rpm of 0.4.7, and modified it for FC1 with 0.5, but I never
had much success with it for multiple auth (I think I got it work once
for ssh login, but that was the extent of my success).
If anyone is interested in my src or rpm packages, they are available at
http://www.noidea.us/easyfile/index.php?folder=5 for download.